Chattanooga, Tennessee is a beautiful city that offers a wide range of outdoor activities and delicious restaurants. Whether you’re a local or just visiting, there’s always something to do and somewhere to eat. Here are a few of our favorite outdoor activities and restaurants in Chattanooga.
1. Rock City Gardens: This scenic attraction features stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys, as well as a variety of interesting rock formations.
2. Tennessee Riverwalk: This 13-mile path takes you along the Tennessee River, offering picturesque views and a great place to exercise.
3. Ruby Falls: This underground waterfall is 145 feet tall and can be seen on a guided tour.
4. Lookout Mountain: This popular attraction offers breathtaking views of the surrounding area and is home to several interesting historical sites.
5. Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park: This park honors the soldiers who fought in the Civil War Battle of Chickamauga and the Battle of Chattanooga.
1. St. John’s Meeting Place: This restaurant offers a menu of locally sourced, Southern-style cuisine, including dishes like fried chicken, shrimp and grits, and biscuits and gravy.
2. The Boathouse Rotisserie & Raw Bar: This upscale restaurant features a menu of seafood and steak, as well as an extensive wine list.
3. Tupelo Honey Cafe: This popular restaurant serves Southern-style comfort food, including dishes like chicken and waffles, shrimp and grits, and biscuits and gravy.
4. State of Confusion: This restaurant offers a unique blend of Southern and international cuisine, including dishes like smoked brisket, tacos, and pho.
5. Public House: This trendy bar and restaurant serves a variety of craft beers, cocktails, and small plates.
Chattanooga offers a wide range of outdoor activities and delicious restaurants. Whether you’re in the mood for stunning views, a relaxing walk, or a delicious meal, there’s something for everyone in this beautiful city. So, come visit Chattanooga and enjoy all it has to offer!
Check out our additional blog posts HERE